Happy Friday the 13th! Here’s another “12 Things Post”.
- I’ve been LOVING these adobe Lightroom presets by JaciMarie. I’ve been using them on all of my instagram posts.
- Iceland is my favorite country ❤️ I love every country that I’m able to explore however Iceland holds a very special spot in my heart! I’d move there tomorrow! + my husband is just as obsessed with this place too!
- I’m currently listening to Meghan Rienks podcast… I’ve heard all of them and they’re so entertaining!
- I just cleaned the guest room/filming room/ office! I also put up a new backdrop sooooo be sure to be subscribed to my youtube channel so you can see all the fun videos coming every week!
- The spare mattress is being used in the living room as a wallow pit! The ultimate Netflix lounge spot! Goober (my corgi) is currently sleeping there!)
- Planning a trip to fly out to our future home state to go house hunting!
- I’ve been pinning so many pics of home renovations and makeovers on Pinterest! We might be getting a bit of a fixer upper, which makes me soooo happy because I’m already designing the kitchen and how it’ll look! 😜
- Two weeks until halloween and I have no idea what to do! Ideas?
- Exciting collaboration blog post coming soon!
- I just got a new stabilizer for my DSLR (for videos) and I’m not sure how I feel about it… it weighs a total of 6.5 lbs! Not very travel friendly…
- I totally got scammed when registering my DJI Spark. If you don’t know, you have to register your drone. And the ONLY place to get it done is here. Anywhere else–is a scam. Luckily USAA is amazing and I had no problem cancelling that transaction and getting a new card! I love USAA.
- I’ve stated to plan videos for VLOGMAS! 🎄
Do you like these weekly 12 THINGS posts?
Have a great weekend!